South Boston, MA 617-269-1009
In the Press...
(links open in new windows)
- February 3, 2016 - Boston Globe Food Section recommends Coop's Sweet Cream Salted Caramel Swirl Ice Cream at Branch Line restaurant.
- December 2, 2015 - Chicago TV station WCIU features all of Coop's toppings as gift ideas http://www.wciu.com/videos/youandme/natural-product-gift-ideas
- October, 2015 - Country Living Magazine chooses Coop's Salted Caramel as a Prize Pick
- August 18, 2015 - Miami Herald Fancy Food Show choice
- July 24, 2015 - the TODAY Show (NBC) features Coop's Salted Caramel
- June 29, 2015 - Coop's Salted Caramel sauce is judged a winner of the sofi™ award for best Dessert Topping/Syrup (one of only 33 awards out of over 2700 entrants)
- June 24, 2015 - Boston Globe features Coop's Salted Caramel in the weekly Food Section
- Summer 2015 - issue of Culture Magazine chooses Coop's Hot Fudge as the Editor's Choice
- April 2015 - Coop's Vegan Hot Fudge AND Coop's Salted Caramel are both chosen as finalists for sofi™ awards
- April 2015 - Food and Beverage Packaging Magazine chooses Coop's Hot Fudge and Salted Caramel as Packaging of the Year
- December 2014 - Coop's Hot Fudge is featured in Parents Magazine as a Holiday Gift Giving choice
- June 30, 2014 - Coop's Hot Fudge is judged a winner of a sofi™ award (one of only 32 awards chosen from over 2700 entrants)
- April 2014 - Coop's Hot Fudge is chosen as a finalist for a coveted sofi™ award from the Specialty Food Association to be presented at the Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC
- October 2013 - COOKING LIGHT Magazine (November issue) - chooses Coop's Hot Fudge in their juried food gift section and calls it "mind-blowing".
- October 2, 2013 - Chicago Tribune features Coop's Hot Fudge in the Shelf Life column as part of the Food Section
- July 2013 - BOSTON Magazine - chooses Coop's as one of the top ice creams in Boston and features Marc "Coop" Cooper - BOSTON
- March 2013 - BOSTON Magazine (page 154): "While this was clearly designed to top ice cream (and it does so beautifully), we've been devouring cold spoonfuls of the ganache-like fudge straight from the container."
- January 2013 - VEGNEWS chooses our new VEGAN Hot Fudge as its "Must Have"
- June 2012 - Endorsement by Andrew Zimmern--the Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods Guy
- May 2012 - Packaging Design exhibit in Breda, Netherlands: KOP: It's A Wrap Exhibit
- February 8, 2012 - in the Boston Globe "G" Section: The complete package with COOP's
- January 5, 2012 - feature segment on CHRONICLE (the Boston ABC-TV station)
- December 2011 - The IMPROPER BOSTONIAN magazine features Coop's Hot Fudge.
- September 2011 - COOP'S unique drippy lid design received international attention, and is featured in a new packaging design book published in Berlin.
- August 2009 - Watertown TAB: "Tiny creamery churns out super-premium ice cream in Watertown,"
- December 2010 - COOP'S Hot Fudge is featured in New York Times Shopping Guide "A Very Foodie Christmas,"
- December 2010 - GLAMOUR, ELLE and EVERYDAY WITH RACHAEL RAY Magazines select COOP's Hot Fudge as great Holiday Gifts: